Please use the linked form to report any occurrence that needs Executive attention, including but not limited to an injury that occurred at a campus or church function, a possible disclosure of abuse by a student or child, an injury occurrence, a discovered trespasser, property damage, or a person who was escorted from a service or a restricted area (little life or Kidlife, etc.).
See the link below to access the New Life Church Corporate Credit Card Policy.
Our insurance company requires us to report each and every event outside of regularly occurring church services. Please complete the attached form and submit to be sure we have an adequate opportunity to insure the event. Thank you.
Effective January 1, 2017, select the link below to download and view the handbook in its entirety.
Campus Pastors, Directors, and Supervisors;
An overview of the New Hire Process details is provided in the individual articles referenced.
- Go to I Want to Add a Team Member and complete the Position Requisition Form. A submitted form is forwarded to a Lead Executive Pastor for approval. Your follow-up may be required. Once your position is approved for hire move to Step 2.
- Post, Interview, and Hire. Post the job with HR, interview candidates, select a candidate for hire. Forward the decision to HR and move to Step 3.
- For full-time hires, HR will prepare a formal offer letter to the candidate of your choice. Once HR receives a signed offer letter from the candidate confirming they have accepted the offer, you may continue to Step 4.
- Prepare Payroll Setup & Changes Form at least one (1) week prior the first day of work to ensure the new Team Member will be paid on their first eligible payday. This should be done by the supervisor, not the new hire themselves. Send new Team Member to Step 5.
- The new hire should complete and submit the First Day of Employment Forms in their entirety and submit to HR at least one (1) week prior to the first day of work. Please request assistance from HR if you have questions. Hires near the Conway area are welcome to make an appointment with the HR for assistance in completing the form correctly.
New Life Church of Arkansas, Inc. Overtime Policy
Please complete the following Typeform form when a new Team Member is hired or a current Team Member changes positions or pay classifications.
If you are an applicant for a position at New Life Church of Arkansas, Inc., or you are a volunteer, or you are a Department Director or Campus Pastor who is gathering applicants for an open position, please direct your applicants to complete the Request for Criminal Background Check by selecting this link and completing the online form. Thank you.
1. Please require any and all new team members, regardless of classification or department, to complete these forms in their entirety at least one (1) week before the first day of work.
2. If you require assistance or have questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please forward completed forms to email@example.com for processing at least one (1) week before the first day of work.
If you are a Campus Pastor or Department Director who has a Team Member that recently told you they were going to be leaving employment or changing departments? Please click the link and complete the automated form.
Be sure to visit “I Want to Add a Team Member” to get started on the process to replace your exiting Team Member.