Petty Cash requests are required two weeks in advance of the event date to insure availability. Please complete the linked form and allow 7-14 days for processing. Thank you.
Whether for general knowledge, new hire orientation, or a refresher on getting things done through the finance office, please refer to this media post.
Please complete this excel form to be reimbursed for a ministry expense.
Complete this form in its entirety in the event a receipt for an expense cannot be located.
Please complete this form in its entirety to have payment made for the purpose requested.
Effective January 1, 2017, select the link below to download and view the handbook in its entirety.
Please complete this form ANYTIME you will be away from your normal location for ANY PURPOSE. Tracking time off and attendance to events outside of your normal location is imperative for tracking staffing – thank you for assisting us.
Pastors at New Life Church must complete this Report as an Official of a Wedding at least one (1) week before the wedding takes place. We are excited to celebrate Marriage at New Life Church, and this report will allow the celebration to become a part New Life Church’s story.
Campus Pastors, Directors, and Supervisors;
An overview of the New Hire Process details is provided in the individual articles referenced.
- Go to I Want to Add a Team Member and complete the Position Requisition Form. A submitted form is forwarded to a Lead Executive Pastor for approval. Your follow-up may be required. Once your position is approved for hire move to Step 2.
- Post, Interview, and Hire. Post the job with HR, interview candidates, select a candidate for hire. Forward the decision to HR and move to Step 3.
- For full-time hires, HR will prepare a formal offer letter to the candidate of your choice. Once HR receives a signed offer letter from the candidate confirming they have accepted the offer, you may continue to Step 4.
- Prepare Payroll Setup & Changes Form at least one (1) week prior the first day of work to ensure the new Team Member will be paid on their first eligible payday. This should be done by the supervisor, not the new hire themselves. Send new Team Member to Step 5.
- The new hire should complete and submit the First Day of Employment Forms in their entirety and submit to HR at least one (1) week prior to the first day of work. Please request assistance from HR if you have questions. Hires near the Conway area are welcome to make an appointment with the HR for assistance in completing the form correctly.